Melbourne, i’m not going to lie. Overall, you’ve been pretty damn great. I’ve met some of the best people, but you’ve definitely chucked in some of the worst as well. I’ve made life long friends, and i’ve made life long memories. You’ve thrown some of the hardest challenges yet, and you’ve taught me some great life lessons. Here are the top 5.
- Keep an eye on those in the room who don’t clap for your achievements.
- Doing the right thing doesn’t mean it’s going to give you the best outcome.
- Stand up for yourself, no one else is going to.
- Work your guts out, during work hours. Don’t let it rule your world or impact your health.
- Have a good laugh – no matter how bad it is (best coupled with a few glasses of red).
Thank you for the memories, the friends and the food. It’s not goodbye forever, it’s just until we meet again!
Great photos! Great lessons! Now pass the dumplings! Xxx
Yaay! Dumplings! omnomnom xxx