Here’s a quick recap of the most mental month of our lives so far:
- Travelled to Vancouver to go camping in back county Whistler for 3 days
- Travelled to Switzerland for 5 days
- Travelled to Toronto for 3 days
- Travelled to Chicago for 3 days
- Travelled to Dreamforce in San Francisco for a week
- Landed at JFK after Dreamforce and picked up my parents at the gate next to us who are visiting for x3 weeks
Remi was off to Switzerland for a weekend so I decided to head to Toronto to check out the city and visit a friend from Australia and some Bootcamp friends from Salesforce. The city is gorgeous, the people are friendly and the food is fresh; tick tick tick. The nightlife is super relaxed & fun, drinks aren’t overpriced and the music taste is spot on. The weekend was not long enough so will definitely be heading back soon to check out the rest! I was lucky enough to check out the West Village, Sugar Beach, Kensington Markets, great brunch spots and cute bars.
Big fat thanks to Art for letting me crash for the weekend ? & to Ali for making time to see this face ?